Holy Spirit Infants School P&F Association provides an avenue for members of the school community to become involved in friend raising and fundraising activities on a volunteer basis.
Our P&F members are representatives from both Holy Spirit Infants and Holy Spirit Primary School in Kurri Kurri.
Meetings are held once a month at either the Abermain or Kurri Kurri Campus. Parents are encouraged to attend and help ensure our school has strong links to our parents and families. The role of the P&F is highly valued at Holy Spirit, as we appreciate being able to work hand-in-hand with parents.
The Association has the following objectives:
- To promote the interests of Holy Spirit Schools.
- To foster closer association and good fellowship between parents, parish, staff and students of our school.
- To encourage community interest in the educational, community and pastoral aims of our school.
- To facilitate the growth of the school as expressed in the school’s mission statement.
- To raise funds to assist with the activities of the Association.
- To organise and conduct functions and arrange services approved by the Principals of the Schools for the purpose of achieving fundraising goals.